Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Free Brazilian Remy Lace Front Wig

Today, during my internet surfing and research, I stumbled upon a site called The Lace Wig Connection. http://thelacewigconnection.ning.com


It's a site for anyone who loves, buys, sells, or applies lace wigs.  They offer a 1-stop place for buyers, sellers, & stylists to meet, greet and share. I have always wanted a lace wig and I would also love to learn to make them for clients! (It's always been a vision of mine) so I joined. There I visited a vendor who is holding a contest from October 6-19, 2010 for a Free Brazilian Remy Lace Front Wig!


The rules were simple...post the answer to the question: state what your major hair challenges are and submit!  Repost your response on your facebook, twitter, blog, or all! Along with your post tell your friends about the contest with the link

Here's my answer...
The major challenges that I face with my hair are keeping bald spots covered that were acquired from Trichotillomania. (TTM). 


Hope I win!!!!! I have never tried a lace wig and would love to win one! You should try too!
Win a free lace front wig here:http://www.queenslace.com/winafreelacefront.htm

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    Thank you so much for spreading the word and entering the contest, but more importantly thank you for opening my eyes and making me aware. I never thought a contest would educate me on TTM which is a condition which surprisingly I never heard of. Keep in touch.
    ~Yondel
    Queenslace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the post! Awesome information you have furnished there.
    Full Lace Wigs

    ReplyDelete