Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Free Brazilian Remy Lace Front Wig Contest Entry Brings TTM Awareness to Business Owner!

Queens of Weave Contest


My Entry:


The major challenges that I face with my hair are keeping bald spots covered that were acquired from Trichotillomania. (TTM). I have never tried a lace wig and would love to win one! Win a free lace front wig here:http://www.queenslace.com/winafreelacefr

ont.htm

Queens of Weave Lace Wigs is located in Hartford CT. We sell perfect undetectable lace wigs and teach females how to wear them correctly.

I entered this contest on October 12, 2010 but I didn't win :-(


HOWEVER!!!...

We won one for TTM AWARENESS! WHOOOHOOOO!


Yondel B., Owner of QUEENS OF LACE wrote about what she learned from their Contest and had this to say: 




What I learned from this Contest:



I learned about Trichotillomania(pronounced: trik-oh-till-oh-may-nee-ah) is a type of psychological condition that involves strong urges to pull out one's own hair. This is a real condition that does exists. I wasn't aware of it and I am glad that I am now. People who suffer from Trichotillomania are sometimes bullied, deal with anxiety, and depression. I wanted to make sure all of my subscribers were aware of this as well. No one deserves to be picked on period and these people are strong yet phenomenal in my book. I will continue learning about Trichotillomania because Queens of Weave would like to help. I will keep you guys updated on this...

No comments:

Post a Comment